Sep 19, 2009

The Scrap Beach Crop & Challenge!

It's midnight PST which means it's 3:00 AM for Kathryn, the founder of thescrapbeach.ning.com.
She's been on and scrapping since 6:00 PM her time [3:00 PM my time] yesterday evening. WOW! So on the network, she is hosting an all night crop and challenges that will last until Sunday 6:00PM EST. These are really fun and exciting challenges. The chat was really fun, I didn't get to chat as much as I would have liked to because I was hanging out with my parents a little more, but I did have a chance to make 2 layouts, 1 video, and take a picture! Wonderful!
This time for my video I used my iPhone to take the video, I taped it to my tripod [how scary, I thought it would fall, but it's SO sturdy! The sound quality may be bad, I'm not sure, my volume is really high. Haha. If so, I'm terribly sorry!
But I hope you enjoy the layouts!
Challenge #2: Stamp the Night Away



Challenge #3: No Right Angles

(I hope this still counts w/ my photos)


1 comment:

  1. Phoenix, both these layouts are really lovely! That shape for the second one is very cool {and, yes, it still counts for the challenge if the photos are rectangles} and the layout of the other layout is just excellent! Really, really reat layout.

    ~Kathryn
    Life's a beach. Scrapbook it.

    ReplyDelete