I finally finished my pink mini and I'm so proud! :) I love the way it turned out. Every page has it's own personality and every page is really different. Here are some pictures!
That's my boyfriends arm holding up the album by the way! Wish I had a better way of taking photos.
Gorgeous cute mini. I adore the birds love all the flowers and love the big rings on the side..allowing extra room to add something else to personalize it...good job well done HUGS Jan p.s thanks for visiting my blog
I am an 18 year old who loves to showcase memories in beautiful terms anybody can see. Through this I scrapbook, take photographs w/ my lovely D-SLR, and make cards for my loved ones. I'm attending college soon and I'll be majoring in graphic design most likely, although I would love to be a wedding/event planner. I'm not sure how I'll do in life, but I hope to be successful in doing what I want to!
Gorgeous cute mini. I adore the birds love all the flowers and love the big rings on the side..allowing extra room to add something else to personalize it...good job well done HUGS Jan
ReplyDeletep.s thanks for visiting my blog