Feb 4, 2010

Hi all!

Thanks for the sweet comments on my YouTube video of Terry's album. I had sooo much fun making it! And I really wish I videotaped it all, haha.
I can't wait to see how Terry fills it all up!! Terry please do a video! I want to see your finished product! Heheh

Since school has started, Valentines is coming up, and I've started hanging out with some old friends again, I decided to take a break this month on swaps. I'm making a mini album [or finishing one, and starting on another] for my boyfriend. I'm also making one for my good friend Janelle. I won't be doing any videos of my process, because I just plan to work on the albums on my free time, but when I'm finished I'll make sure to do a video and show you all the very Loving albums!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Til next time,

1 comment:

  1. Hi Phoenix, I'm getting the photos together and definitely plan to do a video on it - it's soooo cool! ;D

    ReplyDelete