Aug 5, 2009

Since one of my last posts ....

about doing my whole own layout, I quickly got bored of it, and used this layout! Well, it's a template from somebody else (a link is in the footer of her page, her stuff is awesome! I found it through a google search though and the original theme had this cute girl .. well her skirt at least .. and a ton of shopping bags.) .. haha, I love parenthesis, but since I don't shop (for clothes) as much as I used to, I wanted to customize it a little and erase the stars and sprinkles ... so I opted for a plain gradient background, made my little banner thing .. :) and made a simple background for my date. The signature is my own! :D I scanned it because I'm still not used to my graphics tablet .. I guess I should start taking graphic design classes, but for now psychology still interests me enough to figure out what I want to do. That's what I love about community college, you can figure out what you want to do by experimenting, but you don't have to pay A TON of money. Books are also really expensive, but the good thing about the internet is "you can find anything for cheaper online" ... that's what I always say. >.< The only thing that hits you is shipping and handling which is why I try to find places with cheap or mostly ZERO s&h.

So we have an old door and it's a pretty skinny because it was the small half of french doors. Anyways, I'm going to be taking the nice long skinny door, prime&paint it, and then make it a desk! :) It's going to have a storage system underneath it on one end and the other end will be legs and it'll be pretty close to my computer desk {which is really just a shelf in my closet.. hahaha I absolutely <333333 the ELFA system from The Container Store!! Anyways. :) I'm excited for it to finally be done because my room is terribly messy from having no desk to confide my work in. Since I have a big partly-empty room I just push my scraps and tools I won't need anymore for a project over and create a line of mess! and then the whole floor gets filled with mess! Aah how I wish I could be organized ... I'm thinking that when I become a mother [10 years from now, or a little less probably] I'll become a good cook, cleaner, and organizer. It seems like all moms are!! Hah.

I went to Sea World AGAIN today. I love it there. The animals are so adorable and they don't stink! At least, I don't mind the smell of fish? Haha. Zoo's I don't like because they don't have options for hot days. It's just hot and smelly. But I do love the Gorillas and Butterfly Expo [when it comes around @ the Wild Animal Park].

By the way! Check out the awesome blog candy going on right now on my side bar -->>

No comments:

Post a Comment