Aug 24, 2009

Updates...



I'm terrible at them. Ever since I was a 15 year old blogger [When I was heavy into graphic designing and whatnot] I failed to update continuously. Haha. Which is probably why I can't keep many followers.

Anyways, today my mom and I FINALLY turned an old door into a desk, and I love it! We re-purposed the door, and the glass mat I have on it. I like the glass because it's a good painter's palette, easy-clean sorta non-stick surface, and cutting mat all in one! And it's a good size, it doesn't fit the whole desk because the desk [or door] is reallyyyy long. I decided instead of taking pictures with my camera and forgetting about them as I do often, I'd take a picture with my iPhone and put them up on here. The desk is already a mess and it's only been done for 2 and a half hours, but I was so excited I decided to scrapbook. [pictures of the page I made too].
I'm sure one day when my mom and I continue on our carpenter-ing journey to make a storage system for underneath my desk, and over/around my window, I'll take better pictures with my better camera. But for now, my iPhone is quick and easy [that's why I love it].
I plan to scrap every day this week and use up all of the scraps on my desk. That'll be a goal of mine. Start a week with a new set of stufff [or a new set from all of my old stuff, plenty of untouched things in my scrap-stash] and then throughout the week continue to use up what's left from my first project. :) I don't know if that makes sense, but for me it helps me truly get my money's worth out of all the product I have. Haha.

The layout is of seeing the Blue Man Group in person at The Venetian in Vegas when I went last Christmas. [I'm scrapping about last Christmas when it's so close to this Christmas!] I was so excited about the table I decided to scrapbook about whatever was closest to me and I had all this vegas stuff lying around so I decided to tackle that. :) More Vegas layouts will be made when I get some prints [I still need to go to CostCo!]



No comments:

Post a Comment